Corby hall | university of Notre dame
Corby Hall at Notre Dame University was one of the oldest standing structures on campus originally constructed around 1893. without an option to renovate the existing building, a joint decision was made to demolish the structure and build something of similar scale and style in its place. GRC was tasked with completing the structural concrete element which would serve as the foundation for this project. The four story structure totaled 55,814 square feet.
The newly erected Corby Hall features a living facility for the priests of the Holy Cross Congregation, multiple parlors and lounges, a large assembly space, formal library, a chapel, as well as an attached underground parking garage that would add 15,166 square feet to the overall conceptual plan.